DENNIS C. WILKINSON, ASLA
- Registered Landscape Architect, State of New Mexico #149
- Member, American Society of Landscape Architects (ASLA)
- Member, American Society of Irrigation Consultants
- Bachelor of Science, Park Administration/ Landscape Architecture Option, Texas Tech University
Mr. Wilkinson has 40 years of experience in landscape architecture with an emphasis in site planning, landscape and irrigation design, public schools and athletic facilities, and production administration. For the past 29 years, he has worked in private practice with clients that include the federal government, public school districts, university campuses, park departments, and the Department of Veterans Affairs. Mr. Wilkinson joined the firm as a partner in October 1999.
Mr. Wilkinson has been the principal in charge for a number of campus landscapes, including Aztec High School, Hobbs High School, Volcano Vista and Atrisco Heritage High Schools in Albuquerque, and for Ruidoso Middle School and White Mountain Elementary School in Ruidoso. He has also been the principal in charge of design development and the construction phase services for award winning main street projects in: Aztec, Artesia, and Eunice, he was also the principal landscape architect for the recent award-winning, LEED Silver rated, Kewa Safety Complex, Kewa Pueblo, NM. Mr. Wilkinson continues to teach grading and drainage in the Master of Landscape Architecture Program at the University of New Mexico (UNM), where he is an Adjunct Assistant Professor.
- 2011 NMASLA Outstanding Professional Service Award (American Society of Landscape Architects, New Mexico Chapter)
- 2010 Distinguished Alumnus Award Texas Tech University
- Past President, Council of Landscape Architectural Registration Boards
- Past Chair, New Mexico State Board of Landscape Architects